Landlords’ Gas Safety Check

As a landlord, you are responsible for the safety of your tenants. You need to perform regular maintenance and have a gas safety check annually.

Your annual service needs to check your gas pipework, appliances and flues. Only qualified and Gas Safe Registered heating engineers can carry out these checks. I am Gas Safe Registered and an OFTEC registered heating engineer and will provide a record of the check, along with any recommendations to ensure that everything is safe.

Contact me to book your gas safety check.

Gas hob
I am based in Mount Hawke, just outside Truro and cover most of the TR postcodes. I regularly work in Newquay, Perranporth, Truro, Camborne, Redruth, Hayle, Penzance and Helston.

Contact Mark Mills for a friendly and professional service

Website by Paddy Deakin